· Pre-Kinder 3 must be 3, Pre-Kinder 4 must be 4, Kinder must be 5, First Grade - 6, and Second Grade - 7 years of age by Sept. 1.
· Birth Certificate & Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic-The certificate can be obtained by contacting the parish where you were baptized and requesting that a copy be sent to you)
· Social Security number
· Immunization record (No Child will be allowed to attend the first day of school unless all immunization requirements have been met. The school needs to be in full compliance with state laws.)
· Copy of current / previous year’s report card and standardized test results
· Acceptance is subject to previous school’s verification in the following areas: grades, grade placement, conduct and standardized test scores. STM Principal determines acceptance.
St. Thomas More Catholic School is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference and admits students of any race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or political belief.