Textbook: MacMillan / McGraw Hill
Social Studies Weekly
- Survey the history of the United States from 1565 to the present
- The colonial period
- American Revolution
- U.S. Constitution and American identity
- Westward expansion
- Civil War and Reconstruction
- Immigration and industrialization
- Regions in the United States .
- Characteristics and benefits of the free enterprise system and describe economic activities in the United States.
- Declaration of Independence
- Bill of Rights
- Government and judicial system
- Map skills